Saturday 3 March 2018

Propellerads Review 2021- with Earning Proof

I got my second payment of $554 from Propellerads this month. I have attached the proof below for everyone to see if you are skeptical. I have tried many ways to earn from my blog but did not find any success. I didn’t earn a single penny from my blog on which I have been working for two years until I signup for propellerads.

In this post, I have tried my best to share my experience with propellerads. At the same time, I have also tried to answer all the question that could possibly come into your mind about Propellerads.  Honestly, Propellerads may not be the best ad-network out there or as good as Google Adsense but it turned out to be my savior when I couldn't get my blog accepted by Adsense. If you have an entertainment or a gaming site that does not do well with Adsense, Propellerads is the one you should be with.


See, the major problem with people about a lot of ad networks is its legitimacy. People frequently fall for the scam network that misuses their sites but doesn't pay, and there are lots of them on the internet. And with my experience, I can guarantee that propellerads is not one of them.


So, what is Propellerads?

Propeller Ads is an ad network based in U.K. that promises revenue for 100% of your international traffic and the highest CPM possible. Traffic from the top tier countries like U.S, Canada, U.K, and Australia generates the maximum CPM. However, it also has higher CPM rates for lower tier countries compared to other ad network.
Unlike Google AdSense, Propeller Ads is a CPM ad network which basically means that it pays for every 1,000 ad impressions you generate. So it doesn’t matter whether the users are clicking your ads or not you will get paid. If you have a decent traffic to your blog or website you can expect a continuous flow of income regularly.

I came across Propellerads after my blog was rejected by Google Adsense. This is a very common case with many new bloggers due to the strict guidelines of Google Adsense. So if your blog gets rejected by Google Adsense don't be sad because there are other alternatives and some of them may even work better than Adsense on your blog. 


Why Propellerads is good?


·     All accounts are activated instantly. You can login to your publisher account and add all the domain names that you wish to monetize and you will be notified via email when it’s approved.

·         You receive 80% of ad revenue.

·        Daily update of your earning in simple tabular form.

·  Propeller Ads supports the following payment methods: Wire Transfer, Payoneer, Webmoney, and Prepaid Cards. The minimum payment amount will be $500 for Wire Transfers and $100 for all other payment methods and is based on a NET 30 terms. 

·    Propeller Ads accepts all websites irrespective of their traffic as long as it doesn’t violate their terms and conditions.


·     It generates the maximum CPM for entertainment niche like gaming, movies etc.

·      As a publisher, you can refer other publishers to Propeller Ads and can earn 5% of his/her future ad revenue — for lifetime.

·    You can run Propeller Ads along with ads from other advertising or affiliate networks.

·        24/7 support to both publisher and advertiser.

·         Variety of ad types like popunder, native ads, pop-ups.


Propellerads Review- High CPM Rate Pop Ads Network
Category
Description
PopAds Network at a Glance
One of the best ad network for new bloggers
User Interface
Simple and easy for beginners to use
Payment Proof
I have earned over $700 from this ad network in two months period, it is a legit network
Time Duration to Get Payment
After applying for payment I usually get payment within one to two working days
Ways to Get Payment
You have multiple options to get payment but I prefer through Paypal
Minimum Threshold
$100 for the first payment and $25 for all following payments.
My Personal Experience
So far satisfactory. Earning $10 per day.
Approval Process
Accepts almost instantly.
Type of Ads Network
Pop under ads network, Native ads, mobile interstitial ads
Overall Rating
9/10 as a publisher

Whenever I find people looking for Adnetwork to monetize their blog or website I always recommend them to try out Propellerads. Its been working great for me but I would not guarantee the same result for everyone as it will definitely depend on your blog niche and the traffics.  However, if you were skeptical about the legitimacy of propellerads I hope I have answered your questions.

Sign up for Propellerads.

Some ad-network that I would recommend for you to try:

1.Popads: the number one ad-network for pop ads.
Sign up for popads
2.Adnow: banner advertising like Adsense.
Sign up for adnow.
I will come up with their detail review shortly but I have tried both of them and are equally good. However, I found that my blog earned more with Adnow. 

If you have any question feel free to leave a comment.


1 comment:

  1. very informative and useful. your success story is inspiring and exemplary for a new blogger like me. :)

    ReplyDelete